Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beer Marinate Peppered Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beer Marinate Peppered Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer Marinate Peppered Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer marinate peppered steak recipe. You can cook beer marinate peppered steak using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beer Marinate Peppered Steak:
- Use of Marinate.
- Use 2 of Steak (Sirloin or Rib eye).
- Prepare 1 can of Beer (I use non-alcoholic).
- Use 3 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Get 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 of Zip-Lock Bag.
- Take of Pan Fry.
- Use 2 tbsp of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
Steps to make Beer Marinate Peppered Steak:
- Poke holes in your steak by using fork. This will help ensure the beer marinate and seasoning will penetrate the center of your steak..
- Combine all marinate ingredients in the large bowl or zip-lock bag to marinate steak..
- I recommend marinating for atleast 4 hours or as long as overnight in the refrigerator, the longer you marinate your steak in beer, the more tender your steak will be..
- Remove the steak from marinate, preheat your non-stick grill pan..
- Add olive oil in pan, place your steak in pan and cook 5 to 6 minute each side..
- Your steak is ready to serve…
If you find this Beer Marinate Peppered Steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.