Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos. To assemble the burritos, lay out a tortilla and start with a base of eggs followed by desired toppings and finish with cheese. I had a few substitutions: cooked black beans, turkey breakfast sausage, and I mistakenly bought finely. Frozen breakfast burritos are a delicious breakfast recipe to make ahead complete with scrambled eggs, sausage, and cheese.
The cereal maker now does frozen breakfast sandwiches. Stuffed with eggs, potatoes, turkey bacon, and cheese, this is the kind of breakfast burrito that will fill you up and keep you going until lunchtime. If the burritos won't be eaten right away, freeze them using the following steps: Lay freezer bag flat and place the What a sassy little breakfast burrito!
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, frozen turkey sausage breakfast burritos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To assemble the burritos, lay out a tortilla and start with a base of eggs followed by desired toppings and finish with cheese. I had a few substitutions: cooked black beans, turkey breakfast sausage, and I mistakenly bought finely. Frozen breakfast burritos are a delicious breakfast recipe to make ahead complete with scrambled eggs, sausage, and cheese.
Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook frozen turkey sausage breakfast burritos using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos:
- Get 1 of 20 oz package ground turkey.
- Make ready 32 oz of liquid egg whites.
- Get 4 medium of russet potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sage.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 2 cup of shredded cheese (2% sharp cheddar).
- Get 16 of whole wheat tortillas.
The whole family really enjoyed these. Now, all you have to do during busy mornings is to This Easy Turkey Noodle Soup is a great way to keep enjoying Thanksgiving turkey leftovers. This recipe is not only savory but healthy, too. With a savory blend of cheese, veggies and bite sized sausage, this will definitely be a breakfast-repeat in your kitchen.
Instructions to make Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and cook the potatoes and onion until browned and done..
- Meanwhile, brown the ground turkey in a separate skillet over medium heat..
- Once the turkey is cooked, drain the excess liquid and mix in the spices. Place the turkey crumbles on a plat with paper towels to drain remaining liquid..
- Return the skillet to medium heat and scramble the egg whites..
- After everything is done, mix the eggs, turkey, and potatoes in a large bowl..
- Warm a few tortillas at a time by microwaving for 25-30 seconds on a microwave-safe plate..
- Add a scoop of the egg mixture to the middle of a tortilla, top with 1/8 cup of cheese, and roll into a burrito. Repeat for all 16 tortillas.
- TO FREEZE: Wrap each burrito individually in plastic wrap, and place in a large Ziploc bag in the freezer..
- TO REHEAT: Remove the plastic wrap and microwave one burrito at a time for approximately 1-1/2 minutes, flipping it over halfway through..
- Calories: 250; Fat: 7g; Carbs: 32g; Fiber: 9g; Protein: 23g.
These freezer breakfast burritos, stuffed with scrambled eggs, scallions, bell pepper, bacon and cheese, are a great way to start the day! Breakfast burritos can also make a fabulous, easy dinner. Add a side of refried beans and some cilantro-lime rice and you have breakfast for dinner. The inspiration for these breakfast burritos comes from Lake Anne Market, a hidden-gem bodega in my hometown of Reston How To Make Breakfast Burritos. Begin by making the avocado-tomato salsa.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food frozen turkey sausage breakfast burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!