Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice vermicelli with sausages (asian bihon noodles with a twist) recipe. To cook rice vermicelli with sausages (asian bihon noodles with a twist) you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist):
- Prepare 1 Bowl of prepared rice vermicelli noodles good for 4 servings.
- Provide 2-3 of Hungarian sausages (or substitute).
- Get 1/4 of small cabbage.
- Provide 1/8 of small napa/chinese cabbage (oblong).
- You need 1/4 kg (1 cup) of Green beans.
- Take of Few pieces okra.
- Provide of Few pieces baby carrots.
- Take 2 of long green chilies.
- Use 1/2 of garlic head, finely chopped.
- Provide 5 T of Butter.
- Use 2-3 T of light soy sauce or Worcestershire.
- Use 1-2 T of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 T of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Hungarian sausage broth.
- Get of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist):
- NOODLES: Prepare rice vermicelli noodles according to package instructions (Or soak in hot/boiling water until it slightly softens. note: this is not like spaghetti where you boil it in a pot full of water. Place just enough water for noodles to absorb it.).
- NOODLES: When slightly soft and water has been asborbed, transfer to a pan in low heat. Add a bit more water and mix in the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Mix well with spatula, cook until soft and not sticking together. Color should be lightly golden now. You can add more water-soy sauce-oyster sauce combo if you still see white noodles. Set aside..
- SAUSAGES: Cook Hungarian sausages in water, more than half submerged. If frozen, about 13 mins. DONT THROW AWAY the water/broth you boiled it in, set it aside. Remove and slice sausages, set aside..
- VEGGIES: Slice or roughly chop all veggies into bite sizes pieces. Set aside..
- VEGGIES: In a pan, sauté garlic in oil and butter until slightly golden. Sauté in veggies, beans-okra-carrots then last to go in are the cabbage slices. Season with salt. Taste and set aside..
- PLATING: Toss together a serving of noodles, a scoop of veggies, slices of hungarian sausage, and a drizzle of the sausage broth. Enjoy!.
If you find this Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.