Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with changing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken breast recipe. You can cook chicken breast using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Breast:
- Get 5 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 medium of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of lime.
Instructions to make Chicken Breast:
- 1) Prep everything: as in finely chop your garlic, cut up your lime, skin off extra fat from your chicken Breast.
- 2) Get your large pan and put any kind of oil you want that just covers your pan but remember we're not deep firing it! JUST PUT ENOUGH TO MAKE SURE THAT THE CHICKEN DON'T STICK also the stove is on mid-high.
- 3) Before you put your chicken Breast in the pan you will have to season your chicken with salt and black pepper (1 teaspoon each).
- 4) When your pan is nice and hot (Tip: to see if your pan is hot just put a drop of water and if it sizzle then you're ready to go) place your chicken breast in the pan and flip when golden brown.
- 5) After that squeeze lime juice to the chicken to give that tang of favor in between flips.
- 6) When your chicken breast are golden brown set your oven on broil high (500 F) and place it in there for about 15 mins and you are done.
If you find this Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.