Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spiced Cod Fillets in Lemon Butter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Cod Fillets in Lemon Butter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the better you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced cod fillets in lemon butter recipe. You can have spiced cod fillets in lemon butter using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spiced Cod Fillets in Lemon Butter:
- Prepare of Ingredients for fish:.
- Provide of cod fillets defrosted.
- You need of butter melted.
- Get of paprika.
- Provide of chili powder.
- Use of garlic powder.
- Take of cumin.
- Use of salt or to taste.
- You need of black pepper or to taste.
- Get of cayenne pepper or to taste.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare of butter melted.
- Provide of Juice of 2 Limes.
- Prepare of dried parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Spiced Cod Fillets in Lemon Butter:
- In a small bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for fish and set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Pat dry the fillets with a paper towel and place them in the fryer basket. Brush melted butter onto the fillets then sprinkle the dried seasoning over the fish. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 6-8 minutes until the internal temperature exceeds 130F (54C)..
- In the meantime, combine the melted butter, lime juice and parsley flakes in a small microwavable bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds. Alternatively, this step can be done stove top as well..
- When the air frying is done, drizzle the lime butter mixture over fish to serve..
If you find this Spiced Cod Fillets in Lemon Butter recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.