Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed mushroom sandwich kebab recipe. You can cook stuffed mushroom sandwich kebab using 29 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab:
- Take of Mushroom(washed)-12.
- Provide of Oil for greasing mushroom pockets.
- You need of For stuffing,.
- You need of Cooking Oil-1.
- Take of Chopped Onion-1.
- Get of Ginger-Garlic-Green chilli paste-1.
- Prepare of Tomato(Chopped)-2.
- Provide of Spinach(Chopped)-1.
- Prepare of Chopped Coriander-2.
- Use of Kashmiri red chilli powder-1.
- Get of Black pepper powder-1/2.
- Use of Chat masala-1.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Grated cheese-1.
- Get of For kebab marination,.
- Take of Curd-1.
- Take of Kashmiri red chilli powder-1/2.
- You need of Black pepper powder-1/2.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder-1.
- Use of Cumin powder-1.
- You need of Coriander powder-1.
- Use of Garam masala powder-1.
- Take of Chat masala-1.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil-1.
- Get of For serving,.
- Take of Mint coriander chatni.
- Use of Mayonnaise red chilli dip.
- Prepare of lemon wedges.
Steps to make Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab:
- Take mushrooms and then clean out the stems to make pockets. Keep it aside..
- Then chop all the stems finely. Keep aside..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil in a pan.Allow it to heat..
- Then add chopped onion and saute until it becomes translucent..
- Season with some salt..
- Add ginger garlic green chilli paste and saute it well..
- Add chopped tomato and saute it..
- When tomato became soft then add chopped mushroom stems..
- Add chopped spinach..
- Add Kashmiri red chilli powder and black pepper powder..
- Let it cook for few minutes closing the lid..
- Add chat masala and mix it well..
- Add chopped coriander leaves at the end and mix it well.Turn off the flame.Take it out into a bowl..
- Now mix 1 cup grated cheese in it.Your stuffing is ready now.Keep aside..
- Grease the mushroom pockets with oil..
- Fill the pockets with the stuffing..
- Now take curd in a bowl.Mix all the dry masala in it.Add oil and salt and mix everything..
- Marinate the outside of the mushroom well with this mixture..
- Sandwich 2 mushroom and skewered it..
- Put the skewered mushroom on a perchment pepper lined baking tray..
- Bake it at 180°C for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven..
- Once done,take out the tray from oven..
- Serve the kebab hot with some garnishing. Here I have used mint coriander yougurt chatni and mayonnaise with red chilli sauce served with some lemon wedges…
If you find this Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.