Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheik's syrian-creole rice pilaf recipe. You can have sheik's syrian-creole rice pilaf using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf:
- Get 2 cups of white long grain rice.
- Use 4 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of fine egg noodles crushed.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Use 4 tbsp. of salted butter.
- Take 1 tsp. of Paul Prudhomme's Meat Magic (or your fav cajun spice).
- Take 1 tsp. of black pepper.
Instructions to make Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf:
- In a large deep saucepan, melt the butter and then add the egg noodles and saute until they begin to turn brown. As soon as they begin to turn brown, pour the water into the saucepan. (Be very careful not to let this over cook in actually burn the egg noodles, otherwise the entire dish will taste like it's burnt.).
- Next, add the white rice, peas, meat magic and black pepper. Steer thoroughly and bring to a boil..
- Once the water boils, reduce heat to low and cover. Stir the rice often to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pan or burning of the rice..
- The rice is done when you cannot taste any crunchiness to the rice kernels (about 15-20 min)..
- This dish is definitely one of my comfort foods. Rice is just one of those things you can have any time of day… And this tasty traditional dish fits the bill perfectly. Shown with some paprika and red pepper flakes sprinkled on top. -Sheik.
If you find this Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.