Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken_liver_with_onion_garlic_and_pomegranate_molasses recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken_liver_with_onion_garlic_and_pomegranate_molasses recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken_liver_with_onion_garlic_and_pomegranate_molasses recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken_liver_with_onion_garlic_and_pomegranate_molasses recipe. To cook chicken_liver_with_onion_garlic_and_pomegranate_molasses you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken_liver_with_onion_garlic_and_pomegranate_molasses:
- Use 1 kg of fresh chicken liver.
- Get 1 of small onion – sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic – crushed.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- Take 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of 7 spices.
- Use 1/2 cup of pomegranate molasses.
- Use 3 tbsp of chopped parsley – for garnish.
Steps to make Chicken_liver_with_onion_garlic_and_pomegranate_molasses:
- Add the oil and butter in a saucepan over medium heat, add the onion and garlic stir until translucent.
- Add the liver and stir for about 10 minutes over high heat until the liquids evaporated.
- Season with salt, black pepper and 7 spices. Stir all together.
- Add the pomegranate molasses. Adjust the flavour if need be with salt, pepper, molasses and spices.
- Stir the ingredients well, remove the pan from the heat. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot immediately.
If you find this Chicken_liver_with_onion_garlic_and_pomegranate_molasses recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.