Stir Fried Chicken and Basil over Rice. This Thai take on chicken fried rice is so good and super easy to prepare. Spicy Thai Basil Chicken (Pad Krapow Gai) – How to Make Spicy Basil Garlic Chicken. BETTER THAN TAKEOUT – Chicken Chow Mein (Chinese Stir Fry Noodles).
Chicken strips in a basil and coconut milk sauce are served over jasmine rice. All Reviews for Thai Chicken with Basil Stir Fry. Thai Basil Chicken is a gold standard Thai chicken recipe that's incredibly fast and easy to make, and truly tastes as good as Thai restaurants!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stir fried chicken and basil over rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Thai take on chicken fried rice is so good and super easy to prepare. Spicy Thai Basil Chicken (Pad Krapow Gai) – How to Make Spicy Basil Garlic Chicken. BETTER THAN TAKEOUT – Chicken Chow Mein (Chinese Stir Fry Noodles).
Stir Fried Chicken and Basil over Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Stir Fried Chicken and Basil over Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stir fried chicken and basil over rice using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Chicken and Basil over Rice:
- Prepare of Ground chicken thigh meat.
- Make ready of Sweet basil leaves.
- Prepare of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
- Get of Garlic.
- Get of to 3, (to taste) Hot green chili peppers.
- Make ready of ●Oyster sauce.
- Get of ●Thai seasoning sauce.
- Prepare of (Use Tamari soy sauce if you don't have Thai seasoning sauce).
- Make ready of ● Fish sauce.
- Take of ●Sugar.
- Make ready of ●Sake.
- Prepare of Uncooked rice (Thai rice if possible).
- Make ready of Eggs.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
Just looking at these photos and writing up this post has me peeved that I'll shortly be reheating leftovers instead of firing up the. Or spoon the chicken mixture over a bed of brown rice. That will be equally savory and likely save you one ingredient at the supermarket. Add the onion and cook for.
Steps to make Stir Fried Chicken and Basil over Rice:
- Cook the rice. It's better to use Thai or other Indica type long grain rice. If you're using Japanese rice, use less water than indicated so that it's firm when done..
- Finely chop the garlic. De-seed the green chili peppers and chop finely (the photo shows 3 small peppers)..
- Chop up the green and red bell peppers coarsely..
- Wash the sweet basil and dry. Take the leaves off and chop roughly..
- Combine the ● ingredients..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, and saute the garlic and green chili peppers until fragrant..
- Add the ground chicken and stir fry..
- When the chicken is cooked, add the bell peppers and continue stir frying..
- When the bell peppers are cooked through, add the combined ● ingredients and mix well. Taste and adjust the seasoning..
- Add the chopped up basil leaves and mix. When the leaves have wilted, it's done..
- Make a soft-set sunny side up..
- Put the rice on serving plates with the chicken stir-fry on the side, and top with the fried egg..
- Mix everything to eat!.
Stir-fried chicken with Thai holy basil is a favorite dish for Thais and Westerners alike. Simple to prepare, it is sold in small Thai eateries as a quick one-plate meal served on a bed of steamed jasmine rice. The number of fresh chilies makes this a spicy dish, but you can adjust the recipe to suit your. This flavourful and spicy Thai stir-fry featuring holy basil is a classic. Can be made with chicken, pork or beef and served with a fried egg!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stir fried chicken and basil over rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!