Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spinach, cheese and bacon crustless quiche. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spinach, cheese and bacon crustless quiche using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche:
- Make ready of bacon cut into 1/2 " pieces.
- Get of finely chopped onion (about 1 small onion).
- Make ready of large or 2 small potatoes peeled.
- Get of fresh baby spinach (about 4 oz) freshly chopped.
- Take of grated cheddar cheese (about 1.5 cups shredded), divided.
- Make ready of large eggs.
- Get of half and half or equal parts whipping cream and milk.
- Take of Tabasco sauce.
Instructions to make Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a pie dish with oil..
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and sauté the bacon for 6-8 minutes until browned. Transfer to a plate. Discard excess oil keeping 2-3 tablespoons in the pan. Using the same pan, sauté the onion for 2 minutes until softened..
- Meanwhile, grate potatoes on the large holes of a box grater. Use your hands to squeeze out as much water as you can from the potatoes. Then pat dry with paper towels..
- Once onions are softened, add the grated potato to the skillet with the onions. Sauté for 7 minutes, stirring a few times until potatoes are golden and nearly cooked through. Remove from heat and let cool slightly..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 8 eggs, 1/2 cup of half and half and Tabasco sauce. Stir in the sautéed potatoes, chopped spinach and 1 cup of the cheese..
- Pour into the prepared pie dish. Sprinkle the top with bacon, then top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375°F for 40-45 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out fairly clean. Cool for a few minutes before serving..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spinach, cheese and bacon crustless quiche recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!