Peanut Teriyaki Chicken Wraps.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, peanut teriyaki chicken wraps. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Teriyaki Chicken Wraps is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Peanut Teriyaki Chicken Wraps is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut teriyaki chicken wraps using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Teriyaki Chicken Wraps:
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Crushed peanuts.
- Make ready 1 cup of Egg noodles.
- Prepare 3 large of rice wraps.
- Get 1 large of carrot.
- Get 1 of Broccoli head.
- Prepare 1/2 of a sweet pepper.
- Get 1 of Green onion.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Sprouts.
- Take 2 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 large of chicken breast.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Sesame teriyaki sauce.
Instructions to make Peanut Teriyaki Chicken Wraps:
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch strips and cook in olive oil with diced mushrooms and peanuts until the inside is no longer pink..
- While the chicken is cooking, dice the pepper, chop the green onions and broccoli, and slice the carrot into 1/2 inch, thin strips..
- Pour the rice noodles into a deep mixing bowl. Boil a pot of water and pour it over the noodles. Let them cook until they are firm, do not over cook or they will become mushy. Depending on the thickness of the noodles this will take from 5-10 minutes..
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the veggies and a bit more oil. Eventually add the teriyaki sauce and put a lid on allowing the veggies to soften..
- Once everything is finished cooking, drain the water from the noodles and combine everything in the mixing bowl..
- Add the finished filling to your rice wraps and roll them which ever way is easiest for you. Enjoy!.
- You can also add what ever veggies you would like. Diced avocado tastes great, as do mini corn, bamboo chutes, and diced water chestnuts..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peanut teriyaki chicken wraps recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply