Broccoli Mozzarella Crustless Quiche.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, broccoli mozzarella crustless quiche. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli Mozzarella Crustless Quiche is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Broccoli Mozzarella Crustless Quiche is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have broccoli mozzarella crustless quiche using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Mozzarella Crustless Quiche:
- Make ready of eggs.
- Make ready of milk.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of cayenne.
- Make ready of grated mozzarella.
- Take of broccoli florets, chopped.
Steps to make Broccoli Mozzarella Crustless Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease pie plate and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic, salt and cayenne until well mixed. Stir in the cheese..
- Arrange the chopped broccoli florets on the bottom of the greased baking dish. Pour the eggs mixture over the broccoli. Place in the oven and bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until the centre has set and no longer jiggly..
- Let cool slightly before slicing and serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food broccoli mozzarella crustless quiche recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!