Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. You should change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp n scallop pasta w/ white wine sauce recipe. To make shrimp n scallop pasta w/ white wine sauce you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce:
- Provide 1 of Pasta of your choice. (Daddy used fettuccine).
- Use 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Get 1 tbsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Use 1/2 of bell pepper (either red or green).
- Use 1/2 lb of scallops.
- Take 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Use 2/3 cup of white cooking wine.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard (grey poupon).
- Take 1/4 cup of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red onion.
Steps to make Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce:
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, according to package instructions. Drain thoroughly..
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add peppers, onions and garlic. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often..
- Add scallops and cook 1 minute longer. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes, until scallops are just cooked through. Stir in mustard and parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Serve over pasta! Mix together, if you prefer..
Can You Make any Substitutions in this Shrimp Pasta Recipe with White Sauce? I always say that cooking is just a guideline – so of course!! My sister's original recipe called for scallops, but I used shrimp. It would also be delicious with chicken, bacon or crab. The asparagus could also easily be.
If you find this Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.