Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You were just waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that green tea could help you become healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to lift your moods as well!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked zucchini and feta frittata recipe. To make baked zucchini and feta frittata you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata:
- Provide 12 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated or Shredded Parmesan.
- You need 2 large of Zucchini, very thinnly sliced.
- Provide 200 grams of Feta, diced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Semi-Dried Tomatos.
- Take 2 tsp of Fresh Thyme Leaves.
Steps to make Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata:
- Pre-Heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced) Line the base of a 23cm springform pan and generously grease the sides..
- Whisk eggs and Parmesan together in a bowl. Season to taste, then add zucchini and feta, stirring to combine..
- Pour mixture into springform pan then top with tomatos and thyme leaves..
- Place onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 30-40 mins or until the fritatta is golden and puffy and the centre feels firm and springy. Cut into wedges and serve with a side salad..
It's an omelette, though one that isn't folded over but rather popped under the grill to finish it. I tend to like mine rather thin and often make them in a crepe pan or similar if dining alone. This zucchini and feta frittata are delicious to serve for breakfast or dinner. For this recipe, you will want to use a pie dish or a cast iron pan. Set the pan on a rimmed baking sheet to catch any.
If you find this Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.