Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sourdough Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread recipe. You can have sourdough bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sourdough Bread:
- Take 100 gram of starter.
- Provide 300 gram of plain flour.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Use 250 ml of water.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of black sesame seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of melon seeds.
Instructions to make Sourdough Bread:
- In a big bowl, add starter and water. Mix it very well. Now slowly start adding flour little by little and make a soft dough out of it. Cover and rest it for 30 minutes..
- Add salt, sesame seeds and melon seeds to it and mix the dough properly. Any type of seeds can be added at this stage. Make a ball out of it and cover and rest it for one hour..
- After 1 hour spray some water on the kitchen platform and even dip your hands in the water and take out the dough on the platform. Now using stretch and fold method make 5 – 6 folds in the dough. It means you have to stretch the dough and bring it back in the centre. Repeat this process for 5 to 6 time. In this process dough will become very soft and smooth. Cover and keep it for 1 hour. Repeat the same process another 2 times at one hour intervals..
- After doing the above step for three times, once again take out the dough on the kitchen platform. This time little bit of plain flour can be used. With the help of the plain flour stretch the dough and fold it from both sides vertically. Now fold from up bring it down and make a smooth ball. Cover and keep it for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour repeat the same procedure again. Now dust the kitchen towel with some plain flour and line it in a basket. Even a steel bowl or a plastic container can be used instead of a basket. Now take the prepared ball and put it in the basket seam side up. Dust it with some dry flour. Now keep this basket in the refrigerator without covering for 16 hours..
- After 16 hours, transfer the dough on a greased baking tray seam side down. Make a sharp cut with a razor blade or you can even make any kind of design at this stage..
- Preheat the oven at 240 degree for 10 minutes. Take some boiling water in a baking tray and keep it in the lowest rack of the oven. Now put in the middle rack the prepared baking tray with the bread. Bake the bread at 240 degree for 20 minutes. Now bake it for another 30 minutes at 190 degree. This bread will be hard on top and it will sound hollow when it is prepared. Takeout the bread from the oven and let it cool down at room temperature completely. Then only it can be cut..
- Sourdough bread is ready to be served..
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.