Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
In terms of sitting down to an evening meal you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Protein is essential for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. In order to limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe. You can have baked spaghetti w/ zucchini using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini:
- Get 1 box of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 1 packages of 1mozzarella cheese 1 mild cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 oz of ground beef 4 16oz.
- Use 2 of 8 oz jar combination ragu 2 chopped up zucchini 1 green pepper 1 onion.
- Take 1/4 cup of season salt 1garlic clove 1/4 of italian seasoning n pepper to taste.
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini:
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- Large pot fill with water bring to boil cook noodles for ten mins on high drain n sit aside and n another large pot combine ur zucchini n ur ground beef ur Italian seasoning ur seasoned salt n let cook on the stove until ground beef is brown drain pour ur combination sauce place back on stove let simmer for 1/2 hour In ur pan r casserole dish spray with olive oil non-stick spray lay down ur noodles then ur spaghetti sauce ur cheddar cheese then 3 cups noodles ur spaghetti sauce then ur mozzarella cheese thn place n oven for 1/2 hour on 375°F.
If you find this Baked Spaghetti w/ zucchini recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.