Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Zeera Rice (Pilaf) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zeera Rice (Pilaf) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zeera rice (pilaf) recipe. To make zeera rice (pilaf) you only need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zeera Rice (Pilaf):
- Get 1/3 cup of oil or you can use 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of bay leaf,1 inch stick of cinnamon ,1 tea spoon cumin seeds.
- You need 2 cup of long grain or basmati rice.
- You need of water.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- You need of salt.
- Use of green chillies.
- Take 1 of if you want your rice should be shiny white you can sprinkle lemon juice it's a tip.
- Get 1 tbsp of chicken powder (optional).
Instructions to make Zeera Rice (Pilaf):
- Take oil in a pan add oil let it hot add bay leaf,cinnamon stick and cumin seeds simmer for 2 minutes then add rice,salt simmer for 10 minutes at low heat.Then add water and milk cover up lid.And cook well in the end add chillies. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359868-heaven-chicken-curry-by-mom.
If you find this Zeera Rice (Pilaf) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.