Crustless Quiche With Lots of Vegetables.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crustless quiche with lots of vegetables. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crustless Quiche With Lots of Vegetables is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crustless Quiche With Lots of Vegetables is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crustless quiche with lots of vegetables using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crustless Quiche With Lots of Vegetables:
- Get of Tofu.
- Make ready of bunches Spinach.
- Get of Carrot.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- Take of Cauliflower.
- Take of Cheese.
- Take of Garlic.
- Make ready of Onion.
- Make ready of Brown cap mushrooms.
- Make ready of Bacon.
- Get of Egg.
- Take of Milk.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Soup stock granules.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Pepper (white or black）.
Instructions to make Crustless Quiche With Lots of Vegetables:
- Line a microwave-proof container with paper towels. Rip up the tofu with your hands and put into the container. Microwave for 2 minutes, and drain away the water. (I used a microwaveable dish and colander set.).
- Boil the spinach, carrot, broccoli and cauliflower in hot water for about 1 minute, drain well and chop up finely..
- Grate the cheese. Preheat the oven to 200℃..
- Chop the garlic, onion, mushrooms and bacon finely, and sauté until they are caramelized..
- Add the parboiled vegetables, soup stock granules, salt and pepper, and sauté while stirring well..
- Put the tofu, cheese, milk and egg in a bowl, and mix together until creamy..
- If you do this in a food processor or mixer it will become creamy in no time!.
- Add the sauteed vegetables to the tofu batter and mix..
- Thinly spread some olive oil (or vegetable oil) on the inside of a heatproof dish and pour in the batter..
- Bake in an oven at 200℃ for about 10 to 12 minutes, until the top is slightly browned..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crustless quiche with lots of vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!