Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato Leek Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato leek soup recipe. You can have potato leek soup using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Leek Soup:
- Take of large leeks.
- Take of chicken broth.
- Get of butter.
- You need of potato.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Get of tsbp of flour.
- Use of tsbsp parsley.
Steps to make Potato Leek Soup:
- Clean and slice leeks.
- Peel, wash and quarter potatoes.
- Add leeks, butter, salt and pepper to a microwave dish. Microwave on high for 8 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, parsley and garlic powder into a large pot or Dutch oven, boil over medium heat.
- Once 8 minutes are up on the microwave, add flour to leeks, mix throughly, microwave for five more minutes..
- Slowly add the leek mixture to the broth stirring constantly to avoid lumps..
- Continue cooking over medium heat. Adjust flavour to your taste. If too bland add broth, if too salty add water..
- Cook until potatoes are soft..
- Serve with ham or bacon and a fresh baguette!.
- Please enjoy!.
If you find this Potato Leek Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.