Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter Pie with Nutter Butter Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Pie with Nutter Butter Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter pie with nutter butter crust recipe. To cook peanut butter pie with nutter butter crust you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Pie with Nutter Butter Crust:
- Take of Peanut Butter Pie Filling.
- You need 28 oz of jar of Peanut Butter.
- You need 16 oz of whipped topping.
- Prepare 1 box of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of half and half.
- Provide 1 packages of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 of pie crusts.
- Get of Nutter Butter Pie Crust.
- Prepare 2 packages of nutter butter cookies.
- Get 3 1/4 cup of butter melted and divided.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Pie with Nutter Butter Crust:
- Blend softened cream cheese and powdered sugar..
- Mix in peanut butter and half and half..
- Fold in whipped topping until well blended..
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Freeze overnight or until solid..
- Place into refrigerator for a couple hours before serving..
- For Pie Crust: use about 20 cookies and 1/4 cup melted butter for each crust..
- Crush about 20 cookies or use a chopper to finely make them into crumbs..
- Mix in 1/4 cup of melted butter. Mix well and press into bottom and sides of pie plate..
- No need to bake or freeze crust before using..
- This recipe makes 3 pies..
Set aside and cool while making the filling. This pie touts all the wonderfully awesome qualities of the classic peanut butter pie recipe, with lots of peanut butter goodness, and a rich creamy, filling. What sets this Nutter Butter No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie apart is the crust. Obviously, crushed Nutter Butter cookies give added oomph to the peanut butter flavor in the pie. For Pie: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
If you find this Peanut Butter Pie with Nutter Butter Crust recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.