Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy zucchini sticks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy zucchini sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy zucchini sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
If you want to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy zucchini sticks recipe. To cook cheesy zucchini sticks you need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy zucchini sticks:
- Get of zucchini’s.
- Prepare of egg.
- Provide of Parmesan grated cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Get of salt.
- Take of Blended cheese for the top.
Steps to make Cheesy zucchini sticks:
- Pre heat oven 400.
- Grate zucchini in a medium bowl (i used a food processor but you can use a regular grater).
- Transfer into a larger bowl, add seasonings, Parmesan cheese, egg, and mix together..
- For mixture onto a small towel and drain out the extra liquid (I put my shredded zucchini in my colander, press down to get any liquid out then I ended my egg and seasonings that’s how I did it I didn’t feel like messing with a towel, then ended up doing this step over again had to much liquid).
- Place Parchment paper on baking sheet, spread out mixture on baking sheet, to 1/2 inch thick square..
- Bake 35-40 mins.
- Remove from it oven, cut off all 4 sides ends to clean it up and make it look nice. Add the blended cheese place back in oven on 350 for 10 mins or until cheese is bubbling.
- Let cool for 5 mins cut and serve (marinara sauce or ranch or whatever dipping sauce you like).
- Notes- if you find liquid we place it on the cookie sheet drain again less liquid as possible, i had to do this. I also used the boiler on 400 because I didn’t use parchment paper and I started to see it burn so and that the top wasn’t done yet, so that is something to look for if not using parchment paper. (the cheese i used).
Zucchini is your best friend when it comes to a low-carb and ketogenic diet. We call it cheesy zucchini breadsticks because it's topped with cheese and we will cut it into long sticks when serving. Easy, delicious and healthy Cheesy Zucchini Sticks recipe from SparkRecipes. Parmesan Zucchini Sticks are big on flavor, low calorie and outrageously tasty. Slices of zucchini baked until crispy and cheese melted on top with simple spices.
If you find this Cheesy zucchini sticks recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.