Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini Ham Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Ham Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Your state of health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating lots of berries. You will realize that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Most individuals already know that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini ham casserole recipe. You can have zucchini ham casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini Ham Casserole:
- Use of Medium Zucchini, peeled seeded and sliced.
- Get of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Get of Diced Ham or Any Leftover Ham Cubed or Diced.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese.
- Use of Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Take of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Old Bay or Soul Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Zucchini Ham Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a 13×9 baking dish. Spread half the sliced zucchini on the bottom. Then sprinkle half the onion over zucchini. Add half the diced ham. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. each of Onion and Garlic Powders..
- Sprinkle a little Salt and Pepper over everything. Then drizzle half the Alfredo sauce over everything. Repeat layers..
- Take out and Cover top of casserole with the shredded cheese and sliced cheese. Put back in oven and finish baking for another 10-15 minutes til zucchini is cooked and cheeses are melted..
- Remove from oven and Enjoy 😋..
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes..
Everyone needs at least one go to casserole with zucchini and this is mine. Keto zucchini casserole, made with marinara sauce and mozzarella, gives you a delicious A very tasty zucchini casserole that has all the wonderful flavors of pizza without the grains and extra carbs. Zucchini Casserole is perfect to bring to potlucks all summer! A great recipe for zucchini lovers, the perfect side dish with anything you are grilling like chicken, fish, etc. Healthy Squash Casserole recipe is easy to make with yellow summer squash, zucchini, a breadcrumb and Parmesan topping and then baked in the oven!
If you find this Zucchini Ham Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.