Chicken Lettuce Wraps. I am such a sucker for lettuce wraps. They are so low in carbs so I become a bottomless pit, stuffing my face without any kind of guilt. As we veer into the warmer months, this is a meal that won't heat up your kitchen or feel too heavy to.
These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps wraps are one of my favorite dinners (along with this cashew chicken stir fry). They are quick and easy and my whole family loves them. Thai Lettuce Wraps is one of those meals that will make you forget you're eating healthy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken lettuce wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Lettuce Wraps is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
I am such a sucker for lettuce wraps. They are so low in carbs so I become a bottomless pit, stuffing my face without any kind of guilt. As we veer into the warmer months, this is a meal that won't heat up your kitchen or feel too heavy to.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken lettuce wraps using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Get 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken, diced (very small pieces).
- Take 2 tbsp of sesame seed oil, divided.
- Make ready 1 can of water chestnuts, drained.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Make ready 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Take 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce, low sodium.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce, low sodium.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red pepper.
- Make ready 1 bunch of green onions, sliced.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Get 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- Make ready 1-2 heads of bibb lettuce.
Use chicken mince or pork mince, bundle it up in lettuce or serve it over rice! These quick and easy authentic Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are so delicious, made with sautéed ground chicken thighs, shiitake mushrooms and water chestnuts. Looking for an easy Asian chicken recipe? Chang lettuce wrap copycat from Delish.com is a great low-carb dinner!
Instructions to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil, cook chicken until brown.
- Add water chestnuts, ginger, bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir over medium heat until chicken is cooked through..
- Add rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, red pepper, green onions, carrots, and remainder of sesame seed oil to mixture. Cook and stir for a few minutes..
- Remove from heat and mix with pine nuts, spoon mixture onto lettuce..
Ground chicken seasoned with Asian-inspired flavors is wrapped into crisp lettuce leaves, topped with shredded carrots, and served with a peanut dipping sauce. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are reminiscent of PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps, yet they're healthier, gluten-free and paleo. I'm sure they'll soon become one of your favorite chicken. Grilled chicken smothered in the tastiest general-tso's inspired sauce with crunchy cashews. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are your solution for an easy chicken dinner that packs a punch of flavor.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!