Chicken Caesar Wraps.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken caesar wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Caesar Wraps is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Caesar Wraps is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken caesar wraps using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Caesar Wraps:
- Prepare 1 of * all ingredients depend on personal taste, and can serve as many as desired.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast, sliced in thin strips. i used perdue breaded cutlets because thats what i had on hand; 1 cutlet per tortilla.
- Prepare 1 medium of sized flour tortillas.
- Get 1 of caesar dressing.
- Get 1 of caesar croutons or whatever flavor desired, crushed.
- Take 1 of shaved parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Caesar Wraps:
- warm tortillas, wrapped in moist paper towels, in microwave about 45 seconds.
- arrange sliced chicken in center of tortilla.
- drizzle desired amount of dressing over chicken and sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- add desired amount of cheese, then fold like an envelope to create wrap..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken caesar wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!