Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pilaf recipe. To cook beef pilaf you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef pilaf:
- Get 100 g of beef.
- Prepare 5 cm of green onion.
- Use 20 g of velvet shank(enoki mushroom).
- Prepare 1 of tablespoonsake.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take 1 cube of consomee.
- Use 1/2 of tablespoonsugar.
- Prepare 1 of teaspoondried parcely.
- Use 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need of salt ande pepper.
Steps to make Beef pilaf:
- Season the beef with sake in a small bowl..
- Slice velbet shank into small pieces..
- Slice greenonions..
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the beef and greenonions in it..
- Add velbet shank in the pan and fry together. Season it with soysauce, concomee and sugar..
- Add cooked rice in the pan. Mix with beef and vegetables..
- Let is sit for 2~3 minutes. Sprinkle dried parcely on it!.
If you find this Beef pilaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.