Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Almond Apple Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond Apple Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almond apple tarts recipe. You can have almond apple tarts using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Almond Apple Tarts:
- Use of ground almonds.
- Use of granulated sugar.
- Get of egg.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Get of lemon zest.
- Use of unsalted butter, softened at room temperature.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Provide of Sliced almonds.
- Take of Granny Smith apples, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Use of granulated sugar.
- Take of puff pastry, thawed.
Steps to make Almond Apple Tarts:
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, add the egg, vanilla and lemon zest and using a handheld electric whisk, whisk for a few minutes or until the mixture becomes thick and takes on a consistency similar to a mousse..
- Add the ground almonds and flour and mix until you have a creamy mixture. Pop it in the fridge to set for about 15 minutes. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, line two baking sheets with some parchment paper and set aside..
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry on a lightly floured surface, roll it out so it’s about 1/2” bigger on all 4 sides. Cut 4 large rounds out of the puff pastry and place them on your prepared baking sheet. Quickly toss the apples with the 2 tablespoons of sugar and set them aside..
- Add a dollop of the almond mixture in the center of each circle and spread it around a bit making sure to leave a little border, arrange a few apple slices on top of the mixture and sprinkle over a few sliced almonds..
- Continue with the rest of the filling and pastry, then pop them in the oven and allow them to bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Sprinkle them with some powdered sugar and serve right away!.
Arrange the apple slices on top in concentric circles. These Apple Tartlets with an Almond Crunch Topping are so elegant, and yet surprisingly easy to make. These Apple Tartlets, topped with a mixture of sliced almonds, sugar. These tasty little tarts, with their sweet, ground almond filling, are a wonderful finish to a light summer meal. Serve with sliced fresh peaches and whipped cream to make them extra-special.
If you find this Almond Apple Tarts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.