Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn dogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn dogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn dogs recipe. To make corn dogs you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn dogs:
- You need 2 of sausages.
- You need 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Provide of Bread crumbs or (golden morn/cornflakes).
- You need of Chopped Potatoes half cooked.
- Take of Ketchup.
Steps to make Corn dogs:
- In a bowl, add the yeast & milk, stir. Allow to rise for 2minutes. Add the salt, sugar, and a little baking powder to the flour, mix well..
- Stir the yeast mixture & add a tsp oil, mix & add flour (if it's thick add more water/milk) allow to rise for 5minutes..
- Divide the sausages into two, insert a skewer, (u can dust them in flour so they stick to the batter)..
- Mix the batter, transfer into a tall glass, Heat the oil in a deep pan. Dip the sausages into the batter ensure it's covered,coat with crumbs, then deep fry..
- For the potato batch: after dipping in the batter, stick the potatoes onto the batter and fry. Serve hot with ketchup or chilli sauce. Voilà!.
Inspired by the Japanese drama – Midnight Diner. Frying corn dogs at home can be broken down into three main stages: making the batter, preparing the hot dogs, and frying. Here's how to make the very best ones at home. This Corn Dog Recipe is a classic fair treat that's easy to make at home! Mix together a quick cornmeal batter, dip the hot dogs, and fry for a few minutes until golden brown.
If you find this Corn dogs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply