Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pilaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably pick out many items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pilaf recipe. To make pilaf you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pilaf:
- Take of Oil.
- Provide of Carrot.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Corn.
- You need of Bacon.
- Use of Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Rice.
- Use of Water.
Steps to make Pilaf:
- Mince onion and carrot up and heat up pot or frying pan with oil. Any meat is fine i used bacon. Celery is good too to add..
- Add bacon and sauté the veggies when bacon is cooked add corn low medium heat.
- Wash your rice(I used 1cup)how you usually wash and put rice inside the pot. I don’t have a pot so I used a frying pan. Add about 1/2 cup and medium heat we don’t want to make the rice too soft. Put a whole clove of garlic. (I don’t have so I used garlic powder).
- Add black pepper optional and a pinch of salt. If the rice doesn’t look cooked add a little bit of water 1/4cup not too much. And cook in low heat. Cover it. Try not to get water inside to moist too much..
- When your rice looks and taste like it’s cooked serve it up. Peel the garlic if you have and eat it with the pilaf! Enjoy!.
If you find this Pilaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.