Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Varuthu araitha country chicken gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Varuthu araitha country chicken gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Begin with exchanging the bulbs. Complete this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You really need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to varuthu araitha country chicken gravy recipe. To make varuthu araitha country chicken gravy you only need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Varuthu araitha country chicken gravy:
- Provide 1/2 kg of Country chicken.
- You need 10 of Small onion.
- Provide 10 of Garlic gloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Take of Varuthu araika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin Seeds.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Use 4 of Cloves.
- Get 2 of Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare 4 of Red chilli.
- You need 2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- Provide as needed of water.
Steps to make Varuthu araitha country chicken gravy:
- In a cooker add washed chicken, 1 cup Water, 1tablespoon Salt, 1/2 spoon turmeric powder, 2 tablespoon pepper powder, half spoon cumin seed, 2 tablespoons of coriander powder, 3 gloves of garlic, curry leaves and mix it well. Cook for 4 whistle..
- Heat a pan add 1tablespoon of oil. Add coriander seed, cumin seed, red chillies, 10 small onion, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, fennel seeds, pepper, curry leaves and coconut roast it well..
- Make rough paste of roasted spices..
- Heat a pan add 2 tablespoon of oil. Add mustard seed, finely chopped onion, finely chopped garlic and ginger, red chillies dry it well. Add tomatoes and salt cook for 5 min..
- Add rough spice paste into that and mix it well. Cook for 5 min..
- Add the chicken from the cooker along with it's water. Mix it well.
- Cook till the oil oozed out from the gravy..
- Varuthu araitha country chicken gravy is ready..
If you find this Varuthu araitha country chicken gravy recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.