Fluffy Extra Cheesy Quiche Lorraine. Quiche Lorraine with a buttery crust and a tender filling with our favorite food group – bacon! In this version of Quiche Lorraine we've included some chopped chives because as of this writing it is springtime, and the chives are flourishing in Ham and Asparagus Quiche. This breakfast option is fluffy, salty, cheesy, and will make you think you are in France.
With crumbly pastry and a fluffy bacon filling, it's perfect for picnics, lazy lunches or summer parties. Bacon, Swiss cheese and onions mingle in perfect harmony amidst the eggs and cream in this timeless classic. This Crustless Quiche Lorraine is ultra fluffy, creamy, and full of salty bacon, smoky gruyere cheese, and eggs.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fluffy extra cheesy quiche lorraine. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffy Extra Cheesy Quiche Lorraine is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Fluffy Extra Cheesy Quiche Lorraine is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Quiche Lorraine with a buttery crust and a tender filling with our favorite food group – bacon! In this version of Quiche Lorraine we've included some chopped chives because as of this writing it is springtime, and the chives are flourishing in Ham and Asparagus Quiche. This breakfast option is fluffy, salty, cheesy, and will make you think you are in France.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fluffy extra cheesy quiche lorraine using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Extra Cheesy Quiche Lorraine:
- Get 1 of refrigerated pie crust (or 1 frozen deep dish crust).
- Take 8 slices of thick cut bacon – chopped to 1/4" pieces before cooking.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- Take 3/4 cup of half and half.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded swiss cheese.
Perfect for an easy, filling breakfast or brunch! I don't often make quiche, but when I do, I make this Crustless Quiche Lorraine Recipe. A homemade Quiche Lorraine is one of those things reserved for special occasions that puts store bought to shame. So here is my Quiche Lorraine recipe.
Steps to make Fluffy Extra Cheesy Quiche Lorraine:
- If using refrigerated pie crust, remove from fridge and let sit out 15 minutes. Lightly grease a 8" deep dish pie plate. Carefully unroll pie crust and gently press into pie plate working out any air bubbles as you go. Fold edge of crust under itself all the way around. Use fingertips to flute or press gently with the tines of a fork..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat a 10" skillet over medium high heat. Cook bacon pieces until crispy and fat has rendered. Drain on paper towel lined plate and let cool to room temp..
- While bacon is cooling wisk together eggs, half and half, salt, pepper, and onion powder until well blended. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese and all but 2 tbs of the bacon..
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust ensuring cheese and bacon are evenly distributed. Sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon over the top..
- Place in oven. Bake 35-45 minutes or until top has puffed up and turned golden. Remove from oven. Let cool 5 minutes (it will "deflate" some). Cut into 6 slices. Serve with a crisp side salad if desired. Enjoy!.
There have been minor improvements since I first published it, streamlining the steps and explaining them more clearly. Quiche Lorraine – buttery crust, filled with bacon, cheese and topped with a creamy custard, is a great dish to serve for breakfast or lunch or as an. My Quiche Lorraine Recipe is rich & cheesy with the flakiest crust—it's an essential for brunch! My Quiche Lorraine Recipe starts with a buttery, homemade, and savory pie crust and is filled to the brim with crispy bacon and nutty gruyere cheese. This Quiche Lorraine is such a classic French dish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fluffy extra cheesy quiche lorraine recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!