Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice Pilaf With Vermicelli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Pilaf With Vermicelli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice pilaf with vermicelli recipe. You can cook rice pilaf with vermicelli using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Pilaf With Vermicelli:
- Take 1 1/2 cups of basmati rice.
- Get 1/4 cup of ghee.
- Get 3/4 cup of vermicelli.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh green garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 3 cups of boiling water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Rice Pilaf With Vermicelli:
- Wash the rice thoroughly and let it soak for an hour. Set aside. In a large pan heat the ghee over medium heat until melted. Add the vermicelli and keep stirring frequently, until it is golden brown. Add in garlic and remove water from rice and add to the pan and stir into the vermicelli. Sauté the rice for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Pour boiling water into the pan taking extra care and stir. Add salt and pepper then stir again. Bring it to boil and stir. Reduce heat to low and cover with a lid. Cook for 15 minutes or until cooked. Add in lemon juice and fluff rice with a fork before garnishing with fresh coriander. Serve hot..
If you find this Rice Pilaf With Vermicelli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.