Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crustless quiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crustless Quiches is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crustless Quiches is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crustless quiches using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crustless Quiches:
- Prepare 1 cup of Bell peppers and onions.
- Get 2 cup of Frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 5 oz of Fresh spinach.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 dash of Celery salt.
- Take 1 dash of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Oregano.
- Get 2 tsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 3 of Morningstar veggie sausage patties.
- Take 1 cup of Grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 packages of Medifast garden veggie crackers.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded low fat Mexican cheese.
- Make ready 15 oz of Southwestern egg beaters.
Instructions to make Crustless Quiches:
- Saute peppers, onions, and garlic in olive oil for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and spinach and heat until spinach wilts and broccoli is warm. Meanwhile, microwave sausage patties, cut into small pieces and add to veggie mixture. Add celery salt, oregano, and white pepper. Heat through..
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Put equal amount veggie mixture in each cup..
- Crumble crackers and mix with Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle evenly over veggies..
- Sprinkle Mexican cheese evenly on top of cracker mixture..
- Top with cherry tomatoes..
- Pour egg beaters evenly into each cup..
- Bake at 350 for 18 – 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crustless quiches recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!