Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ham and cheese egg muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ham and cheese egg muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins:
- Get 6 of large eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of diced cooked ham (ham steak or Canadian bacon work).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of finely diced onion.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Make ready pinch of smoked paprika.
Steps to make Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 6 tin muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside..
- Crack the eggs into a large measuring cup. Then pour in the milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika and whisk it all together, until light and frothy..
- Sprinkle the diced ham and onions evenly into the muffin tins. Then evenly spread the cheese over each one. Then pour the beaten eggs into the muffin tins, over the tops of the other ingredients..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set. Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing and serving..
- If you're going to store them to eat within the next few days, let them cool completely before storing them covered in the fridge. They will last 4-5 days. To reheat, microwave them for 30-60 seconds each..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food ham and cheese egg muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!