Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Red wine beef short ribs – slow cooked recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red wine beef short ribs – slow cooked recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red wine beef short ribs – slow cooked recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red wine beef short ribs – slow cooked recipe. You can cook red wine beef short ribs – slow cooked using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red wine beef short ribs – slow cooked:
- Get of beef short ribs.
- Use of beef stock.
- Take of full body wine (Merlot or Cabernet but nothing expensive).
- Get of large onion.
- Prepare of carrots.
- Prepare of celery sticks.
- Take of garlic gloves.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil for cooking.
- Take of Thyme.
- Get of bay leaves.
- Get of tomato purée.
Instructions to make Red wine beef short ribs – slow cooked:
- Pre-heat the oven on around 150°C. Prepared the beef stock as well in 500 ml of water and leave on the side.
- Start by chopping the onions and the garlic onion and celery quite thin.
- In a cast-iron or ovenproof pan put some oil and on the high heat braise the beef until golden on all sides. When done remove from the pan.
- In the same pan leaving the meat juice add the onion and garlic and cook for a couple of minutes until soft. Now add the carrots and celery and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add the tomato purée cook for a couple of minutes. Now add the beef stock and the wine add the meat back into the pot and ensure that the meat is fully submerged by the liquid. Add the bay leaves in thyme..
- Transfer the pot into the oven and cook for about 2.5 hours or until the meat falls of the bone.
- Serve hot with rice or mash potatoes.
Short Ribs braised with red wine and served on top of polenta toast. Use your slow cooker to make this divine meal. Fall off the bone Short Ribs made even more crave-worthy with a rich red wine sauce. The depth of flavor was amazing and the. Slow cooking short ribs ensures that the meat will be tender and moist, not dry and flaky.
If you find this Red wine beef short ribs – slow cooked recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.