Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried shrimp scallop with oyster sauce glass noodle recipe. To cook pan fried shrimp scallop with oyster sauce glass noodle you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle:
- Prepare 7 of shrimp (peeled the body part only).
- Get 10 pcs of local scallops.
- Prepare 6 of garlic (chopped).
- Take 2 of red chillies (chopped).
- Get 1 of green chilli (chopped).
- Provide 2 of ginger (smashed).
- Get 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of shao xing wine.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of corriander leaves (chopped).
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Get of Sugar.
- Get of Water.
- Take of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle:
- Peel the body part of the shrimp, clean the back side. Put the chopped garlic, red chillies, green chilli on the back of it..
- Sprinkle some salt and drizzle with olive oil then pan fried. Add 1 smashed ginger on the pan and add shaoxing wine. Wait until cooked, then leave aside..
- Next, heat cooking oil, pan fried the scallops, add some water, soy sauce, and shaoxing wine, wait until it's cooked, leave aside..
- Soak the glass noodle in the water..
- Heat the pan, cooking oil, garlic and ginger. Then add oyster sauce, shaoxing wine, water, soy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Next, put the glass noodle in..
- Mix with the scallops, then add some sesame oil..
- Last, put the shrimp on the top of the noodle. And sprinkle with chopped corriander..
Then check the seasoning and add extra pepper, oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce or Take the wok off the heat and scoop the stir fried Chinese egg noodles and vegetables into large bowls. Drizzle with the remaining oyster sauce marinade if. These shrimp loaded glass noodles are perfect for those hot summer days when you want to eat well, but Finally, add your glass noodles, soy sauce, sesame oil and a few tablespoons of water. Did you like this Stir Fried Glass Noodles With Shrimp Recipe? Are there changes you made that you.
If you find this Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.