Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy garlic shrimp & scallop asian stir fry over.rice recipe. To make mike's spicy garlic shrimp & scallop asian stir fry over.rice you only need 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice:
- Use 2 Pounds of Frozen Jumbo Raw Shrimp [husks on – reserve any de-thawed fluids].
- Provide 1 Pound of Frozen Jumbo Raw Scallops [reserve any de-thawed fluids].
- Take 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic [aromatic].
- Use 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic [aromatic].
- Take 3 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes [aromatic].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fried Fresh Garlic [optional – garnish].
- Get 1 tbsp of Pickled Ginger [aromatic].
- Get to taste of Fresh Cabbage [thick sliced].
- Use to taste of Green Onions [added last].
- Use to taste of Green Bell Peppers [thin Sliced].
- Get to taste of Fresh Carrots [peeled slices].
- Provide to taste of Purple Onions [thin slices].
- Get as needed of Water Chestnuts.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- Take to taste of Bamboo Shoots.
- Prepare to taste of Snap Peas [rinsed & blanched].
- Take to taste of Fresh Broccoli [rinsed & blanched].
- Take 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce [aromatic].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce [aromatic].
- Get 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce [aromatic].
- Use 2 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce [aromatic].
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Sea Salt + 1/2 tsp White Pepper [for your seafood stock].
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice:
- Dethaw your raw jumbo shrimp with just enough water to cover them. About 3 to 4 cups. Reserve all fluids..
- Dethaw your raw jumbo scallops with just enough water to cover them. About 2 cups. Reserve all fluids..
- TO BRINE YOUR RAW SEAFOOD ● Pour enough water on your raw shrimp and scallops to cover them. Then, add 1 tbsp salt – 1 tbsp sugar – 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder and 1/2 tbsp granulated onion powder to your water. Add ice cubes as well. You'll want both at 35° to 42°. Cover, shake well and place in fridge for a half to 1 hour. Shake occasionally..
- ● Peel shrimp and reserve all shells, tails, legs, veins and shrimp water. Place all leftovers back into shrimp water. ● Pour scallop water into shrimp water. Then, add 1 1/2 tsp garlic sea salt and 1/2 tsp white pepper and create your seafood stock. Bring to a boil and boil for 15 minutes. Be careful. She will boil over with the sea salt addition if you're not watching. Turn off heat..
- Cut your jumbo raw scallops into halves or quarters depending upon their size..
- After your shuck boil, strain your stock thru a very fine mesh strainer and place broth back in your pot. Discard shells and any residuals in your strainer..
- Reheat your clear, clean seafood stock to a very steady boil. Man! Is she gonna smell and sample so deliciously tasty!.
- Place your rinsed snap peas and broccoli into your boiling seafood stock for 2 minutes. Watch these closely, remove them and set them to the side in ice water to arrest the cooking process. This method will kill any bacteria and slightly soften these very hard vegetables. Again, reserve your remaining seafood stock. I bring it back up to a simmer and allow it to reduce even further for fullest flavor..
- Blanched Broccoli..
- Chop your fresh vegetables. Separate your hard vegetables, soft vegetables and blanched vegetables. Hard vegetables to be Wok'd first, blanched vegetables second and soft, last..
- Fully drain your seafood from your brine water. Discard brine water and ice..
- If opting for the crunchy garlic garnish: ● Fry sliced garlic and red pepper flakes in garlic oil only until just slightly browned [before frying your hard vegetables] Anything darker will create a seriously bitter taste that will ruin your entire dish. So, watch it very closely. ● Drain all on paper towels until dried and crispy. Reserve all residual oil. Fine chop your crispy fried garlic later. You'll be using this as a garnish..
- If not, add 3 tablespoons garlic olive oil, your aromatics, your hard vegetables and 1 cup of your seafood stock to your Wok at a searing heat. Fry for 1 minute covered. No more..
- Immediately add all blanched vegetables and Wok for 30 seconds longer. Then, add all fully drained seafood and soft vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes covered. 2 minutes if not fully chilled. Add additional seafood stock if needed for steaming seafood. Stir once. Covered..
- Place your rice at the base of your bowl and pile on your seafood stir fry. Drizzle top with your residual seafood stock to hydrate and flavor your rice. Garnish with granulated garlic or crispy garlic and soy sauce. Serve with additional Soy Sauce..
ok no further, this one pan spicy garlic shrimp is exactly what you should make for dinner tonight. This is an extremely delectable take on the Spicy Shrimp (a standard southern shrimp dish) I posted here in the early days of The Pioneer Woman Cooks. Place the spicy garlic shrimps on a serving plate and serve immediately. You can serve a la carte or with pasta, depending on your preference. Shrimp, no matter how you cook it, is a staple because it goes well with so many spices and sauces.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.