Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick shrimp stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick shrimp stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick shrimp stir fry recipe. To cook quick shrimp stir fry you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick shrimp stir fry:
- Take 1 pound of shrimp.
- Prepare 6 ounces of sugar snap peas.
- Use 1/2 cup of onion, julienned.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, minced.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic & chili sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of peanut sauce.
Steps to make Quick shrimp stir fry:
- Heat skillet or wok over medium high heat with the oil, I use canola oil.
- Add the onion and ginger and sauté for a couple minutes, stirring constantly..
- Add the sugar snap peas and sauces, stir and cook a couple minutes..
- Finally add the shrimp, I use a cooked shrimp that I defrost in warm water, remove the tails then add to the pan and cook only a couple minutes more so shrimp doesn't overcook..
- I served this over brown rice and sprinkled with a few peanuts for garnish and crunch..
However, keep in mind that you don't want to crowd the pan with too many ingredients because you'll wind up steaming the veggies instead of. This Shrimp Stir Fry really is quick. With stir fries the trick is to cook everything on high heat. You will want to have all the veggies chopped and the noodles ready to hit the wok before you even turn on the heat. As you cook the shrimp stir fry you'll notice that it may seem like a lot of cabbage and celery.
If you find this Quick shrimp stir fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.