Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Iranian Dish: Cinnamon-Scented Tomato Rice Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Iranian Dish: Cinnamon-Scented Tomato Rice Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic iranian dish: cinnamon-scented tomato rice pilaf recipe. You can cook authentic iranian dish: cinnamon-scented tomato rice pilaf using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Iranian Dish: Cinnamon-Scented Tomato Rice Pilaf:
- Provide 250 ml of Basmati rice.
- Take 100 grams of Minced beef.
- Use 1 medium of Onion.
- Take 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 250 ml of A. Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 6 of Green beans.
- Use 2 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Authentic Iranian Dish: Cinnamon-Scented Tomato Rice Pilaf:
- Finely chop the onion. Parboil the green beans and cut into 1 cm-long pieces..
- Heat some olive oil in a pot and sauté the onion. Once browned, add the minced beef..
- When the beef is cooked, add the water. Simmer for 20 minutes over medium heat..
- Cook the basmati rice until al dente. Slice the potatoes into 1 cm-wide pieces..
- Pour some olive oil in a separate pot. Line the potatoes on the bottom. Place the rice, minced beef, and cinnamon on top. Repeat twice..
- Turn the heat on. Once it comes to a simmer, cover the pot, and steam for 15 minutes. Mix the rice as you dish it up. Serve with some potatoes..
- This salad is great as a side dish. It's just diced cucumber, onion, and tomato seasoned with lemon juice and salt..
- Here, I switched the green beans to lots of cabbage, and sautéed it with onion..
- I had this rice pilaf at my Iranian friend's place..
- Here's an even simpler, easier version of this recipe..
If you find this Authentic Iranian Dish: Cinnamon-Scented Tomato Rice Pilaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.