Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Pilaf-Style Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Pilaf-Style Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pilaf-Style Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pilaf-style rice recipe. You can cook easy pilaf-style rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Pilaf-Style Rice:
- You need 2 of servings Freshly cooked rice.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Butter (unsalted).
- Get 1 tbsp of Raisins / cranberries.
- Get 1 tbsp of Peanuts / cashew nuts.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fried onions.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt (I used rock salt).
Steps to make Easy Pilaf-Style Rice:
- Cook the rice. Once cooked, add the butter and steam a bit. Mix in the raisins, or cranberries and nuts, and salt and mix well..
- Transfer to plates and top with curry. It also goes well with other western foods..
- It's delicious if you make it with cranberries and basmati rice..
- It also goes well with chicken grilled with herbed panko or fried chicken..
- This time I used cashew nuts and raisins..
If you find this Easy Pilaf-Style Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.