Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Country Smothered Chicken Fried Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Country Smothered Chicken Fried Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Smothered Chicken Fried Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to country smothered chicken fried steak recipe. To make country smothered chicken fried steak you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Country Smothered Chicken Fried Steak:
- Provide of Meat.
- Get 1 lb of cubed steak.
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 tsp of soul seasoning.
- Provide 2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of White Country Gravy.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Get 2 tsp of course black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 of left over oil from steaks.
- Get 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
Steps to make Country Smothered Chicken Fried Steak:
- Season steak evenly on both sides, then coat with flour evenly (for thicker breading, drizzle with 1 tablespoon water and 1 teaspoon soy sauce mixture then flour again)..
- Pour Olive oil into pan, approx 1/4 inch deep. Fry (350°) each side until golden brown. Remove steaks from oil and place in covered side dish..
- To make gravy: Pour out all but half of the remaining oil after frying, keeping all small pieces of the steak that fell off into the pan while turning and flipping. Stir in 1/4 cup of flour, whisking until smooth. Add 1/2 – 1 cup milk and whisk until desirable consistency is achieved..
- Pour gravy into side dish and place steaks back into pan (preferably oven proof), pour half of gravy back into steaks in pan then add 1 medium sliced onion on top. Bake in oven for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven drizzle with remaining gravy, plate up and enjoy!.
If you find this Country Smothered Chicken Fried Steak recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.