Spaghetti with Spicy Scallop Marinara Sauce. Homemade Spicy Marinara Sauce Recipe With San Marzano Tomatoes. Spicy Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti – Marion's Kitchen. Drain the pasta and add to the skillet with the sauce; toss.
Spaghetti With Marinara Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. After I made Seafood Pasta the other week, I was on a seafood and pasta kick. This recipe is dedicated to Bill and Pauline, the owners of a gorgeous young Golden Retriever called Lucy that Dozer plays with regularly at the beach.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spaghetti with spicy scallop marinara sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Spicy Marinara Sauce Recipe With San Marzano Tomatoes. Spicy Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti – Marion's Kitchen. Drain the pasta and add to the skillet with the sauce; toss.
Spaghetti with Spicy Scallop Marinara Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Spaghetti with Spicy Scallop Marinara Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spaghetti with spicy scallop marinara sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti with Spicy Scallop Marinara Sauce:
- Make ready To taste of kosher salt.
- Make ready 4 oz of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling.
- Make ready to taste of red pepper flakes.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 (14 ounce) of can whole Roma tomatoes.
- Take 1 (1 inch) of piece parmesan cheese rind.
- Make ready 1 Tbs of minced fresh or Freeze Dried Basil.
- Take 8 oz of bay scallops or sea, cut into quarters.
PS To bridge the communication gap: "Marinara" to most of the world other than Australia means a tomato pasta sauce. Seared Scallops with Fresh Tomato-Basil Sauce and Orzo Recipe. Seared scallops in a quick, easy and tasty cajun mustard cream sauce that makes for the perfect starter or light meal! Spaghetti and spicy Italian sausage are a well-loved, tried-and-true pair.
Instructions to make Spaghetti with Spicy Scallop Marinara Sauce:
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring, until the garlic softens, about 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, Parmesan rind, 1/4 cup water, and half of the basil.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, mash the tomatoes while stirring. Reduce the heat to medium-low; simmer 15 minutes until most of the juice is evaporated. Season with salt.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until desired.
- Increase the heat to medium-high, add the scallops and cook, stirring occasionally, until opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the Parmesan rind, add the remaining basil, and season with salt and more red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Drain the pasta and add to the skillet with the sauce; toss. Divide the pasta among bowls, drizzle with olive oil and top with more basil. Serve with some Italian bread.
To elevate everyday spaghetti to a new level, try using Barilla® Collezione Spaghetti. It's made from the finest durum wheat and will do an especially good job of soaking up all that heat, garlic, onion and San Marzano tomato. This wholesome dinner features hearty lentils, marinara sauce and spaghetti. This vegetarian dinner is easy to make, affordable and delicious! Remember my new marinara sauce recipe from earlier this week?
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spaghetti with spicy scallop marinara sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!