Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and tofu stir-fry recipe. You can cook shrimp and tofu stir-fry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry:
- Prepare 1 of Large bag of medium shrimp, peeled and no tails.
- Prepare 1 medium of Sweet onion, diced.
- Provide 1 large of Zucchini, diced.
- Use 3 of green onions, chopped.
- Use 6 of Baby portobella mushrooms, roughly chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of diced garlic.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin for sauteing.
- Prepare 1 can of mini corns, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1/2 can of bean sprouts or 1/3 cup fresh bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 packages of Super firm Tofu, cubed (bought mine cubed already).
- Prepare 1 of Bottle of Orange Sauce, any brand will do.
- Use 3 tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of water chestnuts, drained and rinsed.
- Take 1 packages of Broccoli slaw.
Instructions to make Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry:
- In a large pot, over medium-high heat, add olive oil and let heat. Then add your onion, garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms. Saute until tender-crisp..
- Add your broccoli slaw, Sesame seeds, soy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, and Tofu. Let the slaw become tender..
- When the ingredients are nice and soft; add shrimp. Be sure to mix the shrimp together so it can cook evenly! Let cook until almost all the way pink. Then add the Orange sauce!.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat! Serve with your choice of side! We had ours with rice!.
Add the shrimp and continue to stir-fry until the. Place the tofu in paper towels or a double thickness of cheesecloth. Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible. Push mixture from the center of the wok or skillet. Its important that you prep all the ingredients.
If you find this Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.