Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Corn Rice Cooker Pilaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Rice Cooker Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Rice Cooker Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn rice cooker pilaf recipe. To cook corn rice cooker pilaf you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn Rice Cooker Pilaf:
- Prepare 480 ml of Rice.
- You need 1 bag of Wieners (can substitute with bacon).
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 small of can Corn kernels.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ☆Soup stock, granulated type.
- Provide 1 of to 2 tablespoons Butter.
- Provide 1 of Salt, pepper.
Instructions to make Corn Rice Cooker Pilaf:
- Cut the wieners into 5 mm slices, and mince the carrot and onion. Drain the corn and set aside. You'll use the drained corn sauce in the rice cooker..
- Wash the rice and put in the rice cooker. Add a little less water than usual since you'll be adding the corn sauce..
- Since moisture will come out from the vegetables, please reduce the water by that amount..
- Add the ingredients to the rice cooker and lightly mix. Then add the wieners, carrots, onion, and corn to the top and cook..
- Once it's finished cooking, mix the entire thing..
If you find this Corn Rice Cooker Pilaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.