Bacon Cooked Scallop Salad. The warm bacon dressing makes this Brussels sprouts and spinach salad very tasty. You'll be surprised how eager your family will become to eat their veggies! A hot grill is the key to success here – crisp bacon and a succulent scallop.
I love to serve these with Greek Salad or Spinach Salad or a seafood dynamic duo with Crab. These bacon wrapped scallops are jumbo scallops coated in a sweet and savory glaze, then broiled to perfection. These bacon wrapped scallops are my absolute favorite way to enjoy seafood, and they also happen to be quite easy to make!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon cooked scallop salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The warm bacon dressing makes this Brussels sprouts and spinach salad very tasty. You'll be surprised how eager your family will become to eat their veggies! A hot grill is the key to success here – crisp bacon and a succulent scallop.
Bacon Cooked Scallop Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Bacon Cooked Scallop Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon cooked scallop salad using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cooked Scallop Salad:
- Prepare 6 slice of thick cut bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of bay scallops.
- Prepare 1 of pepper, to taste.
- Get 1 of Mediterranean sea salt, to taste.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 4 bunch of fresh field greens and spinach, 1 bunch per bowl.
- Prepare 6 dash of lime juice.
- Prepare 8 dash of balsamic vinegar (I used vinegar aged 18 years).
Learn how to make Sioux Z Wow Scalli Pops. In this new cooking series Sioux teaches you a secret way to cook bacon, wrap scallops, and prepare an appetizer. A very interesting combination of scallop and bacon. This salad will allow you to diversify your New year's table.
Instructions to make Bacon Cooked Scallop Salad:
- Put a 12" pan on the stove on medium heat..
- Use a nonstick spray like Pam to coat the pan..
- Add bacon to the pan..
- Flip bacon often to ensure even cooking and proper doneness..
- Line a plate with paper towels..
- Add bacon to paper towel-lined plate..
- See the bacon grease (A.K.A. Heaven's gift to humanity)? Yeah, just leave that in there and lower the heat to low. (This will prevent pattering when the scallops hit the pan.).
- Add the scallops to the pan..
- Turn the heat to medium-high..
- Season the scallops with pepper and salt..
- When the scallops are heated through and turn more opaque, drain the liquid and return the pan with the scallops to the fire..
- Add the garlic to scallops and swirl the pan to mix..
- This will add a nice toasty crust to the scallops..
- Add the bunches of field greens to bowls..
- Add lime juice to the field greens for flavoring..
- Cut the bacon into slices and add to the bowls..
- Complete cooking the scallops and ad to the salad..
- Top the salad with balsamic vinegar and enjoy immediately..
The salad is delicious, both warm and cold. Put the hot contents of the pan on top of the lettuce leaves, sprinkle with a mixture of freshly ground pepper. The salad is served warm, although it. Learn how to make Pan-Seared Scallops and Bacon Salad. Wrap a bacon slice around each scallop and secure with a wooden tooth.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bacon cooked scallop salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!