Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Pilaf in a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Pilaf in a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato pilaf in a rice cooker recipe. To cook sweet potato pilaf in a rice cooker you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Pilaf in a Rice Cooker:
- Prepare 700 grams of White raw rice.
- Use 250 grams of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 4 of Wiener sausages.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 1 tsp of ※Salt.
- You need 1 dash of ※Pepper.
- Use 1 of ※Soup stock cube.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Pilaf in a Rice Cooker:
- Wash the rice and drain in a sieve..
- Dice the sweet potatoes to 1.5 cm. Slice the wiener sausages, and dice the onion to 1 cm..
- Combine rice and sake in a rice cooker, and pour enough water up to the 2 cup line. Add the ※ ingredients, and lightly stir with a rice spatula..
- Put the sweet potatoes, onion, and wiener sausages on top of the rice in that order, and start cooking on the usual setting..
- When the rice is cooked, mix everything together..
- Tip: If you want a richer flavour, add 10 g of butter on top during Step 4, then cook..
If you find this Sweet Potato Pilaf in a Rice Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.