Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed Cheesy Tomato in Creamy Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Cheesy Tomato in Creamy Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cheesy Tomato in Creamy Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cheesy tomato in creamy gravy recipe. You can cook stuffed cheesy tomato in creamy gravy using 39 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Cheesy Tomato in Creamy Gravy:
- Take For of Stuffed cheesy tomato-.
- You need 4 of round red fresh country tomatoes.
- Use 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Take 1 of medium size carrot.
- Use 2 of mushrooms finely chopped.
- Take 100 gms of cottage cheese/ paneer.
- Provide 50 grams of cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of chopped coriander.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of golden raisins.
- Provide 3 Tablespoons of chopped cashews.
- Prepare For of Creamy gravy-.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 of onion Finely chopped.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- Get 1 of green cardamom.
- Get 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 of tomato Roughly chopped.
- Get as required of Discarded pulp of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of chopped cashews.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Get Pinch of turmeric.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cream.
- Get for of Garnish-.
- You need 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of pomegranate seeds.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cheesy Tomato in Creamy Gravy:
- Slice of the top part of the tomatoes. Scoop out the pulp and set aside..
- In a bowl add grated paneer, potatoes, carrots, cheese, chopped cashews and raisins..
- Add the salt and spices, mix everything together..
- Chop and saute mushrooms and add to the mixture..
- Stuff the mixture in the cavities we created in the tomatoes..
- Like this..
- Heat a kadhai and add oil in it. Place the tomatoes, keep the flame on low..
- Cover with a lid and cook..
- Once the stuffing looks gooey and tomatoes look tender, it means they are done..
- I am using a chopper, you may use a pestle. Chop finely and crush onions, cinnamon stick, black pepper corns, black and green cardamoms..
- Puree green chillies, cashews, scooped pulp of tomatoes and 1 while tomato..
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add cumin seeds and bay leaf..
- Add onion mixture and saute until golden..
- Add tomato puree and let cook. Once the gravy oozes out oil..
- Add salt and spices..
- Cover with a lid and let it simmer untl..
- Add water as per required consistency, cook for 2 minutes..
- Add cream and butter, mix and the gravy is ready..
- Pour gravy on a serving tray and place tomatoes over it. Sprinkle coriander leaves and pomegranate arils..
- Serve hot with chapatis and/or steamed rice..
If you find this Stuffed Cheesy Tomato in Creamy Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.