Bacon and Egg Muffins. Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl; ladle into muffin cups. Bacon and egg muffins are a complete breakfast in one bite. I find them a great weekend breakfast idea as they are so easy to make and the kids love them.
If you have a company staying at your house – these egg muffins are. Step aside cereal, Bacon-and-Egg Muffins are a much heartier and more delicious way to start the day. These breakfast muffins make the classic egg and bacon spread View image.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon and egg muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon and Egg Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bacon and Egg Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl; ladle into muffin cups. Bacon and egg muffins are a complete breakfast in one bite. I find them a great weekend breakfast idea as they are so easy to make and the kids love them.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon and egg muffins using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon and Egg Muffins:
- Make ready 12 of slices of bacon.
- Make ready 6 of eggs.
- Make ready 6 of slices of bread (any kind).
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper.
Bacon-and-Egg Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Breakfast Muffins – a big, fat, fluffy, cheesy, bacon studded muffin with a whole egg baked inside. THIS is the breakfast of champions!! Delicious bacon with a free-range egg, a slice of cheese and one of our toasted English muffins.
Instructions to make Bacon and Egg Muffins:
- Spray or grease 6 muffin cups well. Very well or they will stick..
- Partially cook bacon, Do Not Crisp, this is to render most of the fat off. Bacon should be pliable. Drain on paper towel and cool slightly..
- Cut out 6 bread circles, slightly larger than the muffin cups. I used a glass. Place on bottom of muffin cups. Now arrange 2 slices of bacon around the side of each cup..
- Break egg into each bacon lined cup. Salt and pepper each one. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Keep an eye on them after 10 minutes, so the bacon doesn't brown too much..
Liquid Vegetable and Dairy Fat Blend. Top these Bacon and Egg Breakfast Muffins with maple syrup for a delicious meal! These scrumptious muffins have bacon and scrambled eggs buried through Jiffy corn muffin mix. Make these flavorful little breakfast bundles so they are ready to grab and go at your convenience! These Bacon Egg Muffins come together quickly and are full of protein and vitamins.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bacon and egg muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!