Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, steak sauce chicken lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have steak sauce chicken lettuce wraps using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Make ready 1 lb of Chicken breasts (2) cut into bite size pieces.
- Take 1/2 cup of Steak Sauce.
- Make ready 2 cup of Organic Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parsley.
- Take 4 large of Leaves of Lettuce.
- Make ready 1 cup of Cooked Quinoa.
- Make ready 2 of Diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 of Diced avocado.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Half and half.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 dash of Cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly spray a baking sheet with oil..
- Toss the chicken and the steak sauce into a ziplock bag, close it and let marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge..
- Mix the bread crumbs with the parsley in a shallow dish and then coat the chicken with the bread crumb and parsley mix and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes..
- To make the dressing: mix the Dijon mustard, half and half and the cayenne pepper..
- Lastly, assemble the wraps. Fill each wrap with quinoa, tomato, and avocado. Top it off with the crispy baked chicken and drizzle some dressing. Enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food steak sauce chicken lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!