Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pot Of Italian Goodness (Version Of Sunday Gravy) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pot Of Italian Goodness (Version Of Sunday Gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pot Of Italian Goodness (Version Of Sunday Gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area get started on as any. This will go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pot of italian goodness (version of sunday gravy) recipe. You can have pot of italian goodness (version of sunday gravy) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pot Of Italian Goodness (Version Of Sunday Gravy):
- Use 2 lb of Pork Country Ribs.
- Use 2 lb of Beef or Pork Neck on the Bone.
- Prepare 3 of Links of Italian Sausage (mild, sweet or hot).
- Take 12 small of to medium Meatballs.
- Provide 4 can of 28 oz Whole Peeled Tomatoes.
- Use 3 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow hot/spicy onion.
- Use 8 clove of Garlic minced.
- Use 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Pot Of Italian Goodness (Version Of Sunday Gravy):
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large stock pot. Brown all the meat ingredients. Do each one at a time. Start with sausage, then meatballs, pork ribs, and lastly the beef necks. After each ingredient is browned, take it out and set it aside. For the sausage, use 2-3 links cut into small bite-sized pieces. NOTE: The reality of getting exactly 2lbs of one ingredient or another, isn't possible. So, feel free to add a bit more of one thing or another depending on preference..
- As you're browning the beef necks, dice your onion. Once browned, throw the onion in and saut? for 5 mins..
- Mince garlic cloves and throw them in the pot. Saut? for another 5 mins..
- Add in tomato paste. Coat all ingredients. (Sometimes I use the paste with Italian seasoning. Your preference is fine.).
- Add whole tomatoes, juice and all. While you are putting the tomatoes in the pot, crush each one with your hand..
- Add bay leaves. And keep heat on medium low until the mixture hits a low, slow boil. Periodically stirring. By this time, you've probably been cooking 30 mins. Cook another 30 and then turn the heat down to a low simmer..
- After 1 full hour, add the browned pork ribs..
- After another hour add the sausage. Periodically stirring..
- After another hour, salt and pepper the sauce to taste. Then add the meatballs. Cook for one last hour..
- You can always eat this dish alone. But consider eating this Pot of Italian Goodness with garlic bread, a side salad, or a side of pasta..
If you find this Pot Of Italian Goodness (Version Of Sunday Gravy) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.