Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker beef stew recipe. To make slow cooker beef stew you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- Provide of onion chopped.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- You need of celery chopped.
- Prepare of carrots oblique cut.
- Prepare of tblsp thyme.
- Provide of bay leaves.
- Provide of tblsp tomato paste.
- Prepare of tblsp Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of beef stock.
- Provide of beef (brisket and short rib) cut.
- Use of mushrooms cut in half.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of red pepper chunky chopped.
- Use of yellow pepper chunky chopped.
- You need of green peppers chunky chopped.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- On medium heat, fry onions, celery and garlic for 2 minutes. Add carrots and fry for a further 2 minutes. Add thyme and bay leaves and stir..
- Add tomatoes paste and Worcester sauce and stir. Add beef stock and bring to a gentle simmer. Tip into the slow cooker..
- Clean pan and brown the beef in small batches and tip into the the slow cooker..
- In same pan add water and smoothly scrapping of the brown bits at the bottom. Add mushrooms and bring to gentle boil for 2 minutes and then tip into to slow cooker. Stir inside the slow cooker Cook on low for 8 hours or 4 hours on high. I cooked on high..
- With 1 hour left add peppers. If you want a saucy stew, dissolve 4 tsp cornflour with a splash of water and tip into the slow cooker and stir. Season with salt and pepper and serve with desired..
If you find this Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.